Thursday, December 9, 2010

Designs by Krista Christmas Kit: Holly Jolly!

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone! Wanda, here, with the first reveal of December's digital kit, Holly Jolly by Designs by Krista. This one is really a cute Christmas kit, with classic colors of red and green. The green is not the traditional Christmas green, though, which gives the kit a fun flair!

Here are my pages:


The Joy is in the giving, but the recipient looks pretty happy, too!
This layout shows some of the ribbons and trims in the kit, and a couple of the four frames, too. The "giving" alpha was a freebie from a couple of years ago by GingerScraps in her Whoville Christmas kit.


This page shows our Christmas card picture from this year. Just Mary Beth and Sarah this year. The tree, gifts and toys in the kit are really cute, aren't they? And the Joy button on top of the tree is one of three buttons in the kit.

This page is one the kids would kill me for! Silly hat, silly pictures. Oh well, I doubt they will ever see this post, thank goodness. Aren't the little buttons/flair pieces cute?


This is my template page for December. I used a cool template from Ziggle Scraps at Scrap Orchard. I also used the whimsical Santa paper from the kit, to make the page a lighthearted look at my dog Scrappy, "watching for Santa." Seriously, he was probably watching for squirrels, but who knows for sure? The alpha here is by Royanna Fritschman and that gift is not one from the kit, but was from a freebie kit by Delicious Scraps that I got years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment