Monday, July 11, 2011

Hi Everyone

I never got a chance to say hi and let you how excited I am to be on the Master Chef Challenge Team... Everything has kinda been happening at once so I have been a frazzled to say the least.  That is all behind me now... so I am excited to scrap and share my creations with you.  As many of you know I am an American but I live in Norway above the Arctic Circle right now.  What is funny is that there is a different scrapping style here in Norway than in the States.  Everything is very antique and victorian... lots of layers... so my style is definitely inspired by the scrappers here but at the same time I am heavily influenced by American scrappers... so in the end I guess I fall somewhere in between.  For my" I am" layout I wanted to go for a cleaner look... I somehow still found a way to fill up the whole layout.  When I first heard that we need to make a layout centered around "I am..." I thought I am a mom first and foremost these days.  So that is the direction that my layout took...   

Have a great day and Happy Scrapping!!!!!
Nic

No comments:

Post a Comment