Friday, July 1, 2011

Hi....Glad to be here!!



Hey everyone. My name is Amy & I live in the Blue Ridge Mountains of VA...Walton's Mt. country for those of you who are familiar with the show. My hubby, Clay & I have been married for 24 years & we have 5 wonderful kiddos. Chris (22) just recently graduated from Liberty University, Ashley (17) will be starting LU in the fall, Jon (16), Michael (14 in just a few weeks) & Alli (12). All of them have been Homeschooled....it will be a little quieter for me this fall with only 3 school-aged kids at home. But maybe that will give me some more scrapping time. One can hope, right?! I'm excited & looking forward to serving on the team here at CUC. I've always loved anything crafty & have been scrapping seriously for about 12 years now. When I'm not scrapping, I love to read & crochet.

No comments:

Post a Comment