Thursday, June 30, 2011

Hi to everyone.. so glad to be here

I am so excited to be here for this term as part of the new Master Chef Challenge Team. Any opportunity to work with other talented and inspiring people is amazing. I had been playing along here and was a guest earlier. I liked the feel of the people, the forum, the challenges, fabulous blue plate specials and the gallery is full of inspiring projects ... the overall site is great.

Bio:
I am just new to online scrapping since Apr 2009. There are so many sites. My name is Bev Code and I have been scrapping about 3+ years. I am a wife, mother and gramma that loves being retired and now have time to scrap to my heart's content. I live in Conestogo, Ontario and spend some time in Florida where I take my scrapping with me for the extended time.
It looks and feels like home here, an amazing, positive environment to be and a place where I'd like to spend my time sharing and getting to know the new team and all the members. It will be amazing to share with you the craft I am passionate about.





No comments:

Post a Comment