Monday, June 6, 2011

Design Team reveal for June 6

This month we have three sponsors -- Creative CharmsLittle Scraps of Heaven Designs and The Ribbon Jar.  Please make sure to check out our generous sponsors this month!


We hope you enjoy these projects that our Design Team created this month using products from our sponsors.


Barb
I created two cards this week. My first one was so much fun to make! I used one of the cute Robot Collection images from Little Scraps of Heaven and paired it with Fancy Pants papers for a bright birthday card:



For the second, I used these gorgeous vintage brads from Creative Charms to embellish a sympathy card. They went perfectly with these Garden Party papers by DCWV.


Cassy
One of the things that I love to do with embellishments is to use them to create a visual triangle and guide the viewers eye through the layout.  I used the flower charms from Creative Charms to do just that.  The flower's colors were perfect with the paper and added just a hint of shimmer to the eclectic group of paper and photos that I used. TFL!



Jenny
Goodness gracious!  Do you ever create a page and then decide you can't add ANYTHING else to it for fear you will completely ruin it???  The page I did for today's reveal is one of those pages!!!  As I was thinking about what I'd create today I KNEW I HAD to use the gorgeous butterfly embellishments that I received from Creative Charms...so I had to search for a picture.  I finally settled on this one of P with his Preschool teachers.  And then I went crazy!  LOL!  I added handmade flowers (spritzed with Glimmer Mist and Stickled!), some of the beautiful Vintage Brads also from Creative Charms, ribbon, and crepe paper...And then I hit that point.  I can't add anything else!!!  At least not right now!  I do want it to have a title, but I'm gonna have to find one that's PERFECT, KWIM?  So...here it is...



And a close up of the yumminess!


Jo
I love the ribbons from The Ribbon Jar!!  When I saw the assortment of purples I was given, I knew I had to combine it with these fun Papers from Bo Bunny.  The patterns on the ribbons matched perfectly.  The different textures of ribbons allowed me to have some fun with them and make a butterfly trail.  There is even a tiny one tied around my "b"!



I also used some Prima Flowers and Jilli Bean corrugated alphas and lots of purple chalk!

Tamara
Miss Kalli used all my flowers that came in this cute little box.  Turned out to be the perfect thing for me to alter.



It slides in like a drawer.  This is a photo of my grandmother I never met.  I love it because of the sweet look and hat.


I used these brads and buttons from Creative charms to accent my new shadow box!


Come on over to the Cookin' Up Creations forum for our Birthday  Bash Celebration 2.0! We're turning two and we are celebrating with a new challenge every day; additional special challenges; games and PRIZES! Going on all month long -- don't miss the fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment