Thursday, June 30, 2011

Hello Hello Hello

Well hello there!  I am so honored to be back as a member f the Cookin' Up Creations Master Chef Challenge Team.  For those that may not already know me, My name is Sandy and I live in the great state of Alabama.  My husband, Lin, and I have been married for 17 year.  We have three children that are the main subject of my scrapping.  I have been a scrapbooker for so long, that I can not even remember when I started.  However I do know I have only been addicted for the last 10 years or so.  Scrapping, card making and mixed media art allows me to express myself in a creative way.  I hope that while on the Master Chef team here at CUC, I am able to inspire you in some way.  And I look forward to being inspired by you all as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment