Thursday, June 30, 2011

Hello! So glad to be back ...

... on the Master Chef Challenge Team at Cookin' Up Creations!

My name is Barb Prendergast, and I'm the Master Chef Challenge Team Coordinator. This will be my third term on the Cookin' Up Creations team and, quite simply, I love it here! I am so honored to continue as a part of this multi-talented group of designers.

My husband, Mike and I live in central Illinois. We have four children, three "children- in-law", and six beautiful grandchildren. I'm a former journalist and public relations director; currently I substitute teach in area schools. 


When it comes to scrapbooking, I am a ..... 




As a child, I was always drawing, coloring and “making things”. I started scrapping six years ago, when I received my first digital camera and discovered the scrapbook products aisle at Walmart. Scrapbooking has proven to be a natural outlet for me to express my thoughts, feelings and creativity. In addition to page layouts, I also enjoy making cards and other paper projects. When I'm not scrapbooking, I love cooking, reading and spending time with my grandchildren. I look forward to continuing to share my love of scrapbooking and crafting with you on the Cookin' Up Creations Challenge Forum! 



No comments:

Post a Comment