Thursday, February 10, 2011

Digital Reveal - Lovefest '11 by Penny Noel!

Hi, it's Wanda and I am proud to be the first person to reveal pages using Penny's cute kit called Lovefest '11. It is available HERE at Scrapable.co.

Here's the preview of the kit:


And here are my pages, all of which were inspired by pages or templates at Scrap Orchard, another great digi place to hang out.


This cool page was inspired by THIS page in the Scrap Orchard gallery. I just knew it would translate well with the cute elements and colors of Penny's kit, and most especially with that CUTE CUTE alpha! Don't you love it?

And here is a page using a freebie template by Captivated Visions that was given away during the Orchard's Scrapper Bowl party on Sunday. I love the cutouts, don't you? And check out that LOVE banner!!! OMG, it is too cute.

And my last page is a lift of THIS page by Hillary in the Orchard gallery. I loved the composition and the silly pictures and it reminded my of this silly picture of Mary Beth and my brother, Chuck. I recolored the alpha a little bit, and added my own little round cutouts to the page.


Penny's kit is only $4.95! What a bargain! Why don't you go over there and check out this kit and her others? (I am partial to her Tangerine kit, as well.)

No comments:

Post a Comment