Monday, July 12, 2010

Angela's Reveal: My Sentiments Exactly "MSE!" (July 2010)

My Sentiments Exactly (MSE!) is one of our two sponsors for the month of July. Not only did they send the design team a pack of clear stamps to create with but they were also kind enough to include a 3x4 clear stamp block. The stamps are really wonderful with quite a few sentiment phrases and words but I was VERY excited about the block. Here's the reason why: years ago, when I purchased my first set of stamps... I went with a small pack of really cheap blocks to use with them... BIG mistake because they didn't have the edge around the block for placing your fingers. This may sound like a small thing but it makes a world of difference!!! This block was perfect and made stamping much more enjoyable because I didn't have to worry about it slipping out of position from my hold as I'm pressing down.

My pack of stamps were the SYMPATHY sentiments...

Below are the cards that I used these amazing clear stamps and clear block on. The pictures are a bit blurry since it's cloudy and rainy here...




No comments:

Post a Comment