Friday, July 16, 2010

Jan's Core'dinations Cardstock and MSE Reveal

This month the design team had the opportunity to work with Core'dinations Cardstock and My Sentiments Exactly stamps. I want go into all the details because a couple of the other DT members have already done that....... but I will tell you this, both sponsors were extremely generous! Coredinations Cardstock sent us and entire slab of Trifecta 3 cardstock featuring the new Black Magic collection - these papers can be sanded, torn or embossed! And the My Sentiments Exactly stamps are simply fantabulous! These little acrylic stamps accept ink sooo well and leave a good impression every time you stamp......I can definitely see myself using these little gems over and over!

Okay, enough jibber jabber......on to my reveal!

First up, is a layout of my grandson Jackson using the Black Magic cardstock that I sanded to add a little distressing to the background paper and the green Core Essentials cardstock....both are by Core'dinations Cardstock.

and here are a few cards featuring My Sentiments Exactly acrylic stamps and Core'dinations Cardstock.



Thanks for looking and be sure to scroll down or check out the Cookin' Up Creations gallery to see what the rest of the design team did.

No comments:

Post a Comment