Thursday, July 22, 2010

Shabby Princess' Clementine Kit

Hi! Wanda, here, wishing you a Happy Thursday and saying thanks for peeking at my reveal with the beautiful Clementine kit generously donated by Shabby Princess. This is really a beautiful kit with a gorgeous color combination of tomato-red, turquoise, gold and off-black.


Here are the pages I created with it:


This year marked my 24th wedding anniversary, and my husband gave me 24 beautiful roses. I used a template from Scrap Orchard's June challenges to create the page, as well as a little camera and string from the Orchard's June Mega Kit. The beautiful clustering around the bottom photo is mostly one piece from the kit! So easy to create a complicated look, right?


Now this is a page about my beloved dogs Scrappy and Chloe, occupied with their favorite activity: Lap Time! Check out the alpha that came with this kit. It is really one of my favorites! I love it when you get a coordinated alphabet in a kit, don't you?


My hubby has become a runner, and here he is after his first half-marathon. This kit has rich colors that make great masculine pages. And I love the bingo card; it is such a versatile accent.



My friend Janet hosted a grad party for Sarah this past May, and I snapped this pic of the two of them. I just love the beautiful tomato-red in that background paper, and the stitching that comes with the kit. I made a little cluster of ribbon, button, journal spot and cardboard tag to hold the date and journaling on this title-less page. The cardboard tags in this kit look fabulous!


I hope you enjoyed my reveal and are maybe a little bit inspired by my pages. Please go visit Shabby Princess and feast on all the beautiful kits and the layouts created with them. You will be glad you did!

2 comments:

  1. Superb layouts! This is a delightful kit. I love the colors. Great job scrapping!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these Layouts. This kit is spectacular!

    ReplyDelete