Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Robin's July DT Reveal ~ Core'dinations Cardstock & My Sentiments Exactly Stamps!

I had so much fun working with both of our sponsors this month!! My Sentiments Exactly stamps are wonderful to work with, and give a clear, crisp impression every time! I know I'll be reaching for this stamp set over and over again!!

And the Core'dinations Cardstock is amazing! I have been wanting to use it since it was first released on the market, but never got the chance. So, needless to say, I was SO excited when I saw the generous pack they sent.... The Trifecta 3! It included cardstock from the Black Magic Collection, Core Essentials Collection AND their Vintage Collection!! I had so much fun embossing & sanding to bring out the "core" of this fun cardstock!  And, of course, it was a perfect match with my Cricut too!

For me, I felt that these two sponsors made a perfect pair!  I hope you enjoy my creations! You can see listings of all that was used on these projects in the Cookin' Up Creations gallery.
 




TFL & Have A Great Day!

1 comment: