Wednesday, March 16, 2011

DT Reveals for the week of March 14th, 2011

Morning all! Hope you are having a fabulous week so far! Here's what our DT came up with for you guys this week!

From Jo:
I just love all the cardstock embellishments I received from P.S. It's in the Details this month. I started my layout with two trees from her Spring Trees line and added a "Text Me" tag and an "It's a date" journaling card. The striped paper is actually part of the packaging from her collecting leaves embellishments which I decided not to use on this layout as they are so pretty on both sides that I want to use them in another way. I used my Martha Stewart butterfly punch to cut some little ones from the hidden edges of the embellishments(sneaky...I know!) I decided it needed a little something at the top, so I put some layers of blue and white striped Cute Tape in the corner and inked them so they would stand out more. I finished the layout with some Prima flowers, misc buttons and some trims.


From Tamara:
This first card is made using the cu-te-tape. This stuff is very easy to work with. I had a roll of blue and white checked tape. I placed it in different sizes on the edge of my card and added some prima flowers and making memorie brads and then stamped Thanks in the center. I also inked the edges and then decided to throw some bling on it.


P.S. it's in the details has some fun calendars to work with. I placed one in the center of my card and chalked in the date for my MIL's Birthday. It is April 19, 2011. She will be 87 and thrilled to receive a homemade card. I also used a sticker scallop edge and a couple of posies from SU and added the green gingham misc. ribbon. and then there is the Happy Birthday sticker that came in my creating keepsakes renewal subscription.


From Barb:
This week I gathered photos of my youngest granddaughter with her beloved "Pink Puppy" and created a layout to show how well-loved he has become over Anna's life. The adorable birdie tag from P.S. It's All in the Details worked perfectly with my papers from assorted manufacturers. Then I used the green striped tape from Cu-te' Ta-pe' to create a little pleated flower a'la Tim Holtz and his blog. Then I used some of the little note stamps from my Gel-a-tins "What's Your Note" set to highlight the printed "love notes" paper; they also coordinated with the bird's wings.


From Jenny:
I took a plain little notebook and dressed it up with some paint and the Cute Tape! For the butterflies, I covered a scrap piece of cardstock with the tape and then used a Quickutz die to cut out the butterflies. I used fun foam for the butterfly's body and for my title. A real quick way to dress up something!!!


From Cassy:
For this weeks Reveal, I used some Cute Tape and Gel-a-Tins stamps to create two adorable cards. For the first card, I used Dream Street scraps and stamped flowers using the Gel-a-Tins flower stamp and Vintage Photo Distress Ink. I also covered the flowers with Glossy Accents and Glass Microbeads to give the flowers a shimmer. It turned out really pretty! For the second card, I used Cute Tape to cover paper scraps and punched a sun using a Sizzix die. Then I embellished with some buttons and flowers.




From Jan:
Supplies for the pink card: Cardstock: Bazzill / Pattern Paper: Basic Grey / Ribbon: Offray / Owl: P.S. It's in the details Etsy Store


Supplies for the blue card: Cardstock: Coredinations / Pattern Paper: Anna Griffin / Other supplies used: Dies: Spellbinder's and Quickutz / Owl: P.S. It's in the details Etsy Store


And from Joyce:





The DT has once again knocked my socks off with their creativity! Hope you can be inspired too!

No comments:

Post a Comment