Tuesday, March 29, 2011

This is the last week of the month and that means that this is the last reveal from the Design Team using our current sponsors!

We had three very generous March Sponsors! Please make sure you visit their sites, and if possible, give them your business!

Our March Sponsors were Gel-à-tins™ Clear Stamps and two (2) Etsy Stores - P.S. It's in the Details and Cute Tape! This month, we showcased an assortment of items as each of the girls were given different stamp sets, different Japanese Washi Tapes, and even different paper embellishments from our very generous sponsors!

Now for the reveals.......

Barb

This week, I created two cards using the awesome products from our sponsors:


For the card on the left, I used two colors of washi tape from Cu-te' Ta-pe' to make flowers; the "leaves" are folded pieces of tape. The middles are folded Primas. I ran a "Text Me" tag from P.S. It's All in the Details through my printer to add a sentiment, then topped it with a Scenic Route rub-on. The papers are by Basic Grey.

For the "Whoo Loves You" card, I started with an adorable tree-printed tag adorned with buttons, also by P.S. It's All in the Details. I added a glittered owl, also from the same sponsor, and some October Afternoon alphas. The musical notes were stamped with "What's Your Note" stamps from Gel-A-Tins. I also added another owl to the inside of the card:



Cassy

For this week's DT Reveal, I was to create an altered item. I was inspired by P.S. Its All in the Details calendar spots and chose to make an altered Growth Chart. I used a measuring tape and attached a piece of 4 x 6 chipboard covered with multiple papers and embellishments. On each one, I embellished the chipboard with distressed Calendar Spots, ribbons, trims, Crate Paper journaling spots, KI Pearls, and of course the story of the Three Little Pigs. I also created some Tim Holtz roses - my first attempt but they turned out ok - and highlighted them with some micro glass beads. Thanks for looking!











Jan

I have truly enjoyed working with this month's sponsor products. Thank you for allowing me to design for you this month.



Supplies used: Pattern Papers: SEI and Basic Grey / Tag: Jillibean Soup / Letter Stickers: Basic Grey / Flower: Prima- I think / Cloud: P.S. it's in the details[/size]

Jenny

I have really enjoyed working with the Calendar Journaling cards from P.S. It's in the Details. But today, I did something a little different with them. I knew the colors were gonna be perfect for these pictures of Harrison at the Bowling Alley...so I used the journaling cards to create a banner! Yep...I cut 'em up! But I LOVE this page! Could be my new favorite!!! :)

I added some scraps of Scenic Route and I think that die cut piece was Pink Paislee...correct me if I'm wrong!! And these fun foam alphas are becoming a signature thing for me!!!



Jo

For my cards this week, I had some fun using the What's your Note Stamps from Gel a tins. I also had a chance to use one of their rectangle stamping blocks. I loved the size and feel of the block..especially for stamping a background design where you want to do different angles with your stamps.



I used Echo Park For the Record papers, MM tiny alphas, Divine Twine and some buttons.


Tamara

Here is my layout for this week. I used some older KMA paper and added the cu-te-ta-pe around the edge for a border look. I also used a P.S. it's in the details tag behind the photo to give me a yellow edge. some letters, lace, a brad, flowers with studio112 pearl centers and a clock sticker from Sports and more.

"a moment in time"


We hope you enjoyed all the reveals this month!

No comments:

Post a Comment