Thursday, March 10, 2011

March Reveal of Snow Fun Be Krista!

Hi everyone, Wanda, here! Bringing you the first reveal of Krista's new kit for March: Snow Fun!
It is truly designed for snow pictures, of which I have very few, living in central Mississippi as I do.
There are these cute, cute little images of snow bunnies (two girls and two boys) and a cute snow tipped tree. There are also ribbons, scatter, sparkles, a frame, and ribbon flowers. Here are the pages I made so you can get a better look:


Isn't it adorable? And you can get it HERE at Krista's shoppe for only $3! While you are there you should check out her other really cute kits. I should also add that the last two pages were made with templates that I got HERE at Scrapable. One of them is in the wonderful March mega kit, and the other one can be found in the forums in the March template challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment