Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Good morning ladies...well, it's the first Monday in April and time again for your weekly Design Team Reveal. This month we'll be showcasing two sponsors...Best Creation and The Living Room Floor (an Etsy store).

The girls each received a different paper line from Best Creation, as well as several different journaling cards/embellishments from the Living Room Floor Etsy store! This should definitely be a month of variety for sure!



Good morning ladies...well, it's the first Monday in April and time again for your weekly Design Team Reveal. This month we'll be showcasing two sponsors...Best Creation and The Living Room Floor (an Etsy store).

The girls each received a different paper line from Best Creation, as well as several different journaling cards/embellishments from the Living Room Floor Etsy store! This should definitely be a month of variety for sure!

Best Creation offers a wide variety of creative products for all of your paper crafting desires. They carry foam adhesives, patterned papers and stickers for all of your special occasions, holidays, and memories, and of course, their infamous glitter cardstocks. From their unique products to the gorgeous pages of your scrapbook, Best Creation offers the latest in fun and creative supplies for you! Best Creation products enable you to share with endless creative possibilities, and capture the best memories of the past and present for you or that special someone.

Our Etsy store this month is.....


Please make sure that you take the time to check out each of our generous sponsors this month! And stay tuned for some amazing creations from your Design Team here at Cookin' up Creations using these exciting products donated by our sponsors.

Now for the reveals........

Barb

I am crazy about the Bunny Love collection from Best Creations that I'm working with this month! Seriously ... there are bunnies, chicks, flowers, a little glitter, bright colors. What's NOT to love? I couldn't wait to use this cute sheet with the little Easter scene on it. The polka dot bordered journaling tag is from our other sponsor, The Living Room Floor. It goes perfectly with my papers! The photos are my grandson Cameron back when he was "a little kid" of three years old. I added cardstock, buttons and the American Crafts Thickers alpha. The layout is the April sketch by Lucy Chesna at My Sketch World.


Cassy

I loved Best Creations patterned papers and stickers. They make beautiful colorful cards that already have shimmer and bling. How could you ask for more??? For both cards, I used their patterned papers and stickers along with some ribbon and for the "Hot Stuff" card I used our etsy sponsor - The Living Room Floor's adorable printed tag.





Jenny

The Safari Boy collection from Best Creations is soooooooo cute!!! I am hoping to get some of those "baby" pictures scrapped this month!!! I scrapped a photo of me and my little guy...he was only a couple of months old here...but probably just starting to wear Newborn sized clothing!! Hard to believe he will be 4 on Tuesday!!! :(

I've had this picture laying around on my desk for months, just waiting for the perfect papers...and I got them this month!!! :)

I did add some Heidi Grace chipboard pieces...they matched perfectly!


Jo

I was so happy when I received Best Creation's Jubilee collection this month! These papers just shout springtime!! The pinks and blues in the papers were perfect for these photos of my daughter and her favorite doll "blue baby"


Tamara

I was so excited when I saw these Best Creations papers on travel. I knew exactly what I wanted to make. I made a little notebook that you can take on vacation to record what you do each day, that way you will have all the info when you get home to do your scrapbook pages.

First I cut some cardstock 3 1/4" x 4 1/4". I added a note paper on the back of each day for writing down any other sights or feelings that you had that day.

You can see more pages to this cute album on the website!

Hope you've been inspired to create something this week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment