Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Layout of the Week - 4/27/2011 - Sandy Liles

Okay, so it's my turn to pick a layout this week, and I have to admit, that it's taken me all day to do this! I am being completely honest when I tell you I'm glad my turn doesn't come around very often.....Seriously, have you all checked out the amazing & beautiful creations that have been uploaded into the gallery recently? You seriously need to do so!! It's just sooooo hard to pick "JUST ONE"!

Well, I finally narrowed my choices down to three and had Garrett pick the winner.....we chose this adorable layout by Sandy! Apparently Sandy had a little Easter surprise this past Sunday, and has already scrapped about it....I love her papers choices on this one, and not to mention the fact that we ALL LOVE baby kitties.....anyways, she even used the sketch posted by Penny Noel too! Awesome, awesome job Sandy!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats, Sandy! I adore this layout -- the colors, that big flower and of course those cute newborn kittens.

    ReplyDelete