Friday, April 15, 2011

Layout of the Week -- Nic Brenna

Our CROP CHEF competition, which is going on now at Cookin' Up Creations, has resulted in some stunning work by the competitors. As soon as I thought about "layout of the week", I thought of this layout from our CROP CHEF competition album. This week's LOTW was created by Nic Brenna.



I love her painted background technique, all of the vintage details and "finds", the beautiful photograph and soft colors -- this is, in all ways, a gorgeous layout.

You will find this stunning layout, plus some close ups of the painted background and details, here in the Cookin' Up Creations Gallery.  Please go and leave her some love!

2 comments:

  1. Just beautiful! Great choice and amazing talent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my I just found out... thanks so much... it made me feel so warm and cuddly inside...

    ReplyDelete